Prepare for the woods with this balm! Cleanse cuts and scrapes, halt bleeding, soothe your muscles after a hard days’ hike. Repel bugs while you’re at it!
Or if you’re stuck in an office, take this out and bring the forest right to your desk space.
- Antiseptic–great for treating wounds
- Hemostatic and Styptic–promotes blood clotting and astringent for blood vessels to further slow any profuse bleeding
- Antispasmodic–both for the respiratory system as well as tired muscles
- Antiseptic–prevents infections both inside and out
- Pain relieving–great for aching and tired muscles
- Detoxifies the body–induces sweating and augments liver function for cleansing
- One of the most anti-septic and anti-fungal EOs out there.
- Anti-allergenic–not only the oil itself, but it helps treat allergies to other substances–yay!
- Antispasmodic as well–this oil is almost a panacea, being anti-depressant and aphrodisiacal as well
- *Careful during pregnancy
- Antiseptic for wounds and/or treating tetanus
- Anti-inflammatory–helps arthritic pain and inflamed tissues (after a good day’s hike!)
- Antispasmodic–again, helps muscles relax
- Insect repellant
Coyote Balm is a handmade product done in small batches, therefore slight variation from batch to batch may occur. If you are dissatisfied in any way by our product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: No coyote balm products are for use as medicine or drugs. All suggested uses pertain to what is known about essential oil properties, and/or result from direct feedback from customers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.